Plastic injection molding manufacturer
Customised injection molding services
Our injection molding capabilities
Mould design capabilities
Injection Molding Materials
Are you looking for a reliable plastic injection molding manufacturer?
Look no further than YuanCheng Mold. Our mission is to enable our clients to succeed in all their key projects.
Plastic injection molding processes
- The plastic resin comes in the form of raw pellets. These are dried to the correct moisture content and then, if required, they can be mixed with pigments or masterbatch colourants to create the correct colour for the design.
- The dried pellets are poured into the hopper of the forming machine. A reciprocating screw in the barrel of the machine is used to convey these pellets to the mould while heating them.
- In the barrel, the granules are mixed and heated until they are completely melted, forming a liquid resin.
- The heated mould is automatically closed and the resin is injected under great pressure through the gate into the cavity.
- The mould is cooled for a short period of time to allow the internal parts to solidify.
- The mould is opened and the part is ejected to start a new cycle.
Plastic injection molding is a plastic manufacturing process that allows for the mass production of high-quality parts. It is commonly used for small to large-volume production.
- Low-cost, high-volume production
- Excellent part appearance and surface finish
- Complex parts
- Low scrap rate
- Wide range of thermoplastic and thermoset materials are available