24 Cavity preform mould manufacturer
- The quality of the material on this 24 Cavity Preform Mould is of the highest standard.
- Molds are tested on a number of parameters to make sure they will not have any faults, and to make sure they are not defective.
- Materials of the highest quality are used in the production of these products to ensure their durability.
- Our 24 cavity preform moulds can be found at a very affordable price at YuanCheng Mold.
- This type of production is carried out using the latest hot runner technology, machinery, and tools available.
- With effective quality checks, your molds will function flawlessly.
24 Cavity preform mould overview
YuanCheng Mold uses state-of-the-art technology and equipment to manufacture our PET preform mould.
In addition, our 24-cavity preform moulds are available in a wide variety of shapes and sizes. This allows us to meet the customization needs of different customers.
24 Cavity PET preform mould design
PET preform mould is designed to produce preforms with PCO 1881 necks, which are ideal for CSD drinks. The hot-runner system is balanced with a valve gate that shuts off the hot-runner system, ensuring that there is no form stringing on the injection gate of the preform. A feature of this design is that the operator can save time through the use of the cam rollers while maintaining the molds.
24 Cavity preform mould features
- There are a number of features that make this mold perform well. As a way to reduce labor costs, valve gates are not cut in order to save time and money.
- With the advanced hot runner system, it is guaranteed that the AA value will be lower.
- Cooling effect is increased through the use of reasonably-designed cold water channels, and cycle times are shortened as a result.
- Several components of the PET perform molds are made up of S136 material (Sweden ASSAB) which is used in the manufacture of them.
- It is made of imported P20 material, which is used to create the mold base. A plate method is a reliable and effective way of preventing corrosion and ensuring the long-term service life of the perform molds.
- In order to heat treat the components, a German vacuum stove is imported, which ensures that the hardness of the components is in the range from HRC45 to HRC48.
Things to consider in 24 cavity preform mould
The following are some tips to help you choose the right 24 cavity preform mould for your business.
1: Product Design: Before you start designing your bottle blank mould, you should have a clear idea of the product design and dimensions you want to achieve. Your product design will play an important role in determining the type of mould required and what components need to be included. At YuanCheng Mold, we have experienced product designers who can provide you with design and advice on your preform moulds.
2: Manufacturing processes: After your product design is complete, we have to determine which manufacturing process will be used to make the preforms. There are generally two manufacturing processes for preforms, including injection moulding or blow moulding, depending on the type of container being produced.
3: Part quality control methods: Quality control is critical when producing multiple parts at once, so ensure that quality control methods such as visual inspection are implemented throughout the process. At YuanCheng Mold, we will conduct more than 3 trial moulds, which will help to minimise any defects or inconsistencies that arise during mass production runs.
At YuanCheng Mold, we have the ability to create a high quality 24 cavity preform mould. We plan and pay careful attention to detail at every stage of development, from concept and design all the way through to production and quality control. All these different factors are taken into account to ensure that the user’s preform mould produces a product that meets the standard every time!
YC Mold: One of the leading manufacturer of 24 cavity PET preform mould
If you are looking for a reliable PET preform mold supplier, Contact us today! We look forward to working with you!